I'm Groovin...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, July 6, 2008

The most wonderful thing just happened. And I so confused by it, so grateful and wondering what I can to do to repay such a kind gesture.
So Ainsley is a friend of my uncles and was reminded by everyone to get in contact with him as soon as I got up here. And I did but I have this sinking suspicion that my uncle did some behind the scene work and asked Ainsely to help me out because he knew I would never ever ask. So Ainsley took to me to Target today so I could pick up some stuff and I just thought he was being nice and giving me a ride but he ended up buying me all this stuff for my apartment. He was really sneaky about it and it wasn't until he dropped me off at my apartment, opened his trunk and gave me all this stuff and I was like OMG. I was so happy because I did really need a lot of those things.
I feel so grateful. And I hope that I showed him I was open. Sometimes I can put up this wall of 'don't help me I can do it myself' and I don't let people know what I really need and it frustrates them. But I don't want to be a burden.
There are a lot of emotions, I journaled about them but for the most part I'm just really thankful. It was such a wonderful and kind gesture.

So that's been the most active part of my day. I did some cleaning around here and got stuff semi organized. I look forward to getting furniture and feeling more at home, but everything in its own time.
I'm very very grateful, and so happy.

Song: (This song doesn't really relate to the post except that it makes me really energetic, and I dance to it a lot) Leave a light on by Belinda Carlisle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgNwS52-Iy4

Quote: (Don't have one but this video makes me laugh so hard I cry)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na70-2wv79A

No comments: