I'm Groovin...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, July 19, 2008

fooooood

So I've been ranting about Aldi's, the very cheap grocery store near my subway stop. I decided to do a little research on it just to see what I was getting myself into it and found out that's it not that bad.
Most of their low prices result from cost cutting so the saving can be passed on to the consumer.
They're based in Germany and their stores can be found all over the world. One of their owners is the 13th richest man in the world and the richest man in Germany.
I also looked up what consumers thought of their food and have heard mostly good things.
I feel like as long as I'm getting fresh produce, I should be fine. I do wonder where all the fruits and vegetables on the produce truck come from though. hmm...

No comments: