I'm Groovin...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, July 14, 2008

interesting link to an interesting article

In the morning before work officialy starts I read through online newspapers. Not real ones because I'm allergic to newspaper ink. I found this in the editorial of the New York Times. I know I've heard of this book before but anyways, I'm thinking about contacting him to see if they need some help developing school libraries. I've been supporting this Rwandan library project and it has gotten me even more interested in working with international libraries. Anway, linkage:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/13/opinion/13kristof.html?em&ex=1216180800&en=0a5a5fb5567f6622&ei=5087%0A

Work is going good, interesting meeting that I'll write about later, when I'm off the clock.

No comments: