I'm Groovin...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, July 19, 2008

growing lillies

After reading over my recent posts, I feel like I've been complaining too much. Even worse, I feel like I'm spending too much time focusing on the small things. I guess we all fall victim to that mind trap occasionaly.

Thoughts are like weeds and flowers. Whatever you tend to and feed will outgrow your garden. I've been focusing too much on the weeds: the negative thoughts and their beginning to overpower all the other wonderful things in my life.

For example, the awesome, amazing and lifesaving produce truck that I love. I just bought a squash, 3 green peppers, 3 red peppers, 5 cloves of fresh garlic, two onions and a bunch of leeks for five dollars. I am so happy. And I was able to go to the grocery store and pick up some much needed things so I can actually make a meal out of all that stuff.

I'm going to take it easy now and do some cleaning. Tend to your flowers!



Song: Life for Rent by Dido

Quote: I never complain. the produce truck guy.

No comments: