I'm Groovin...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

wonderful time of the year

So I've spent the past three days in such bliss. I feel so rested ahh I can't even explain. Even though I've still had to work at Lush it hasn't been that bad. I also have been going through my phone calling people I haven't touched bases with in a while. WOW! I forgot how many wonderful people I know. There are also a couple of people who have been going through the same challenges I have and I wish I had touched bases with them earlier. Anywho it has been wonderful.

I am enjoying my days although I had a loop dream that I missed my train for Christmas. It leaves at 4:55 tomorrow morning. I need all the good Karma I can get to make sure I can get up and to the train station at that time.

Merry Christmas all!!

No comments: