I'm Groovin...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, August 29, 2008

you lika the happy

No one came into the office yesterday, which was fine because I was able to get so much work done.
I'm looking forward to getting some more things checked off the to-do list today as well because we're officialy closed to the public. I love being able to come to work in a sweatshirt and jeans.
Yeah, it has been pretty chilly and I'm starting to realize that it's not getting warmer. It's just chilly to me.

Hey so for those that would like more info about what I do and see the awesome CEO and founder that makes all of this work possible, you can check out this video...http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/15562744#15562744.

I'm looking forward to the weekend. I have to work Saturday but I have Sunday and Monday off for both days. The first time in weeks, I haven't had to work. Days off to just enjoy my freedom and time. Yeahhhhh!

Okay, let's roll!

No comments: