I'm Groovin...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

and one more thing...

So in reference to the post I just posted, I've been worried that my sometimes Type A personality my build some tension between me and my co. I've been so worried I asked my small group to pray for me. After we all belted out a hearty laugh, some people shot up a few prayers. I'm not usually Type A, but when I really get into a task, it sometimes emerges. So I took a test and this was the result:

You seem to be in the middle between the Type A and Type B personality. In this case, the middle ground is good. Your attitude to life is more of the "smell the roses" kind and you know how and when to relax. Nonetheless, you realize that picking up a challenge and competing a little bit for your place in the sun can add some spice to your life. The equilibrium is important, so don't let your hostile, aggressive, and competitive alter ego take over too often. Generally, you are easy to be around, and people tend to feel relaxed and comfortable in your presence. Yours is a very healthy attitude towards life.

So I'm going to work more on calming my agressive competitve side, I think it fills me with too much negative energy and I want to have as much of a harmonious relationship as possible with my co. Any tips would be much appreciated.

Quote: If you want to go fast go alone. If you want to go far go with others. -African Proverb

No comments: